- Legal Information and Acceptance
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11th, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the identifying information of the company is provided below. This website is provided to users by the entity, whose identifying information is:
Mundo Gracium 10, S.L
Carril Hijuela de la Mirla nº 86 11140 Conil De La Frontera Cádiz
Registro Mercantil de Valladolid, el día 17 de Enero de 2019, al Tomo 1551, Folio 14, Sección 8, Hoja VA 30332, I/A 2.
The present legal notice contains the general conditions that govern access to and use of this website, hereinafter referred to as “the website.” The use of the website implies the express and full acceptance of these general conditions in the version published at the time the user accesses it, without prejudice to the specific conditions that may apply to certain specific services on the website.
Access to the website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users. Certain services are exclusive to our clients, and their access is restricted.
The use of the Portal implies the condition of user of the Portal (hereinafter, the “User”) and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The provision of the Portal service is limited to the time when the User is connected to the Portal or any of the services provided through it. Therefore, the User must carefully read this Legal Notice on each occasion they intend to use the Portal, as it and its conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice may undergo modifications.
Certain services of the Portal accessible to Internet users or exclusive to the clients of Mundo Gracium 10, S.L may be subject to specific conditions, regulations, and instructions that, if applicable, replace, complete, and/or modify this Legal Notice, and that must be accepted by the User before the provision of the corresponding service begins.
- Intellectual and Industrial Property
This website and its contents are protected by current legislation on intellectual property.
Mundo Gracium 10, S.L is the owner or licensee of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein. Therefore, the reproduction, distribution, public communication, and transformation of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Términos y Condiciones, is expressly prohibited.
The trademarks, trade names, or distinctive signs are owned by Mundo Gracium 10, S.L, whether by industrial or intellectual property, and accessing the Portal does not imply any rights over said trademarks, trade names, and/or distinctive signs.
All products and services on these pages that are NOT owned by Mundo Gracium 10, S.L are registered trademarks of their respective owners and are recognized as such by our company. They only appear on the website of Mundo Gracium 10, S.L for promotional and information gathering purposes. These owners may request the modification or removal of the information that belongs to them.
The User undertakes to use the Portal correctly in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The User will be liable to Mundo Gracium 10, S.L or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
The use of the Portal for purposes that are harmful to the property or interests of Mundo Gracium 10, S.L or third parties, or that in any other way overload, damage, or disable the computer networks, servers, and other computer equipment (hardware) or software and computer applications (software) of Mundo Gracium 10, S.L or third parties, is expressly prohibited.
The User agrees to use the Contents in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as with any other conditions, regulations, and instructions that may be applicable in accordance with clause 1.
By way of example, the User, in accordance with current legislation, must refrain from:
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available, publicly communicating, transforming, or modifying the Contents, except in cases authorized by law or expressly consented to by Mundo Gracium 10, S.L or the holder of the exploitation rights, if applicable.
- Reproducing or copying for private use the Contents that may be considered as Software or Databases in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, as well as their public communication or making available to third parties when these acts necessarily involve the reproduction by the User or a third party.
- Extracting and/or reusing the whole or a substantial part of the Contents that make up the Portal, as well as the databases made available to Users by Mundo Gracium 10, S.L.
3.3 Introducing Links to the Portal
Internet users who want to introduce links from their own web pages to the Portal must comply with the following conditions, without ignorance of these conditions relieving them of responsibilities under the law:
- The link will only connect to the home page or main page of the Portal, but it may not reproduce it in any way (online links, copying of texts, graphics, etc.).
- It is strictly prohibited, in accordance with the applicable and current legislation at any given time, to establish frames or any type of framing that surrounds the Portal or allows the display of the Contents through internet addresses other than those of the Portal. Additionally, it is prohibited to display the Contents alongside third-party content in a manner that: (I) produces or could produce errors, confusion, or deception among users regarding the true origin of the service or Contents; (II) constitutes an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) exploits the reputation and prestige of Mundo Gracium 10, S.L; or (IV) is otherwise prohibited by the current legislation.
- The page introducing the link must not make any false, inaccurate, or incorrect statements about Mundo Gracium 10, S.L, its partners, employees, clients, or the quality of the services it provides.
- Under no circumstances should it be stated on the page where the link is located that Mundo Gracium 10, S.L has given its consent for the insertion of the link, or that it in any way sponsors, collaborates, verifies, or supervises the services of the sender.
- The use of any denominative, graphic, or mixed trademark or any other distinctive sign of Mundo Gracium 10, S.L within the sender’s page is prohibited, except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by Mundo Gracium 10, S.L, provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the Portal is allowed in the manner established in this clause.
- The page establishing the link must comply fully with the law and may not, under any circumstances, contain or link to content, whether its own or third-party, that: (I) is illegal, harmful, or contrary to morality and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (II) induces or may induce the user to have a false conception that Mundo Gracium 10, S.L endorses, supports, adheres to, or in any way supports the lawful or unlawful ideas, statements, or expressions of the sender; (III) is inappropriate or irrelevant to the activities of Mundo Gracium 10, S.L in terms of the location, content, and subject matter of the sender’s website.
- Exclusion of Liability
4.1 Regarding Information
Mundo Gracium 10, S.L is not responsible for decisions made based on the information provided on the Portal, nor for any damages or losses suffered by the User or third parties as a result of actions based solely on the information obtained from the Portal.
4.2 Regarding Service Quality
Access to the Portal does not imply any obligation on the part of Mundo Gracium 10, S.L to ensure the absence of viruses, worms, or any other harmful computer elements.
It is the User’s responsibility, in any case, to have appropriate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
Mundo Gracium 10, S.L is not responsible for any damages caused to the computer equipment of the Users or third parties during the provision of the Portal service.
4.3 Regarding Service Availability
Access to the Portal requires services and supplies from third parties, including telecommunications network services, the reliability, quality, continuity, and operation of which are not the responsibility of Mundo Gracium 10, S.L. Therefore, the services provided through the Portal may be suspended, canceled, or become inaccessible, either prior to or simultaneously with the provision of the Portal service.
Mundo Gracium 10, S.L is not responsible for any damages or losses of any kind suffered by the User resulting from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation, or interruption of the Portal service during its provision or prior to it.
4.4 Regarding Linked Content and Services through the Portal
The access service to the Portal includes technical linking devices, directories, and even search tools that allow the User to access other websites and internet portals (hereinafter, “Linked Sites”). In these cases, Mundo Gracium 10, S.L acts as a service provider of intermediation in accordance with article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12th, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), and will only be responsible for the contents and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of their unlawfulness and has not disabled the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with unlawful or inappropriate content, they may notify Mundo Gracium 10, S.L in accordance with the procedure and effects established in clause 6, without this communication implying any obligation to remove the corresponding link.
Under no circumstances should the existence of Linked Sites imply the existence of agreements with their responsible parties or owners, nor should it be interpreted as a recommendation, promotion, or identification of Mundo Gracium 10, S.L with the statements, content, or services provided.
Mundo Gracium 10, S.L is not aware of the content and services of the Linked Sites and, therefore, is not responsible for any damages caused by the unlawfulness, quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error, or uselessness of the content and/or services of the Linked Sites, nor for any other damage that is not directly attributable to Mundo Gracium 10, S.L.
- Data Protection
You can consult our Data Protection Policy here to learn about how we use your personal data.
- Reporting of Illicit and Inappropriate Activities
In the event that the User or any other internet user becomes aware that Linked Sites refer to pages whose content or services are illegal, harmful, degrading, violent, or contrary to morality, they may contact Mundo Gracium 10, S.L indicating the following:
- Personal data of the reporting party: name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- Description of the facts that reveal the illegal or inappropriate nature of the Linked Site;
- In the case of rights violations, such as intellectual and industrial property, the personal data of the rights holder if they are different from the reporting party;
- The reporting party should also provide the title that proves the legitimacy of the rights holder and, if applicable, the representation to act on behalf of the rights holder if they are different from the reporting party;
- A clear statement that the information contained in the complaint is accurate.
Reception by Mundo Gracium 10, S.L of the communication provided for in this clause shall not, in accordance with the provisions of the LSSI, imply effective knowledge of the activities and/or content indicated by the reporting party.
The reporting party should also provide the title that proves the legitimacy of the rights holder and, if applicable, the representation to act on behalf of the rights holder if they are different from the reporting party.
All notifications and communications made by the parties shall be valid in accordance with the legally accepted means. Those related to this Portal shall be deemed effective, for all purposes, if made through the Portal itself.
Mundo Gracium 10, S.L reserves the right to make, without prior notice, any modifications it deems appropriate to its website, including changing, removing, or adding both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented.
Furthermore, these terms and conditions may change at any time. The modifications will come into effect from the moment they are published.
- Social Media
This Legal Notice is governed in all its aspects by Spanish law. If the applicable law allows for the waiver of the established legal jurisdiction, the courts of Valladolid are designated as the jurisdiction for settling any potential disputes, with the user expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply.